Which Level of Service Do You Want?
When it's time to buy a home, you have choices - not only in the type of property you want to purchase, but also in the real estate professional you select to assist with your transaction.
Laura Lahti - Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation demonstrates to my peers and consumers my commitment to providing outstanding service for real estate buyers.
My Secret Sauce
To ensure efficient, complete service for you, my associates have been carefully selected from the very finest agents, mortgage brokers, and title companies in the business to form a close-knit “family” so before we go through my VIP buying process, let's start with the level of service you are expecting.
Generally You'll Find One of Three Types of Agents
Buyer As Customer
- Your agent will provide basic ministerial acts such as identifying properties for sale, completing real estate contracts (at your discretion) and locating lenders, inspectors and closing attorneys.
- Your agent is not required to keep any of your information confidential and will not provide professional advice.
- Works for Seller
Buyer As Client
- Your agent provides all ministerial acts and accepts fiduciary responsibilities, meaning they must look out for your best interests and pay full attention to your needs.
- Your agent will keep your information confidential, provide professional advice and negotiate on your behalf.
- Works for You
Buyer As Client of an ABR
- Your agent has specialized real estate training for working with buyers in fiduciary relationships and already has proven experience.
- Your agent's ABR designation means they can deliver the "gold standard" in buyer-client services.
- Works for You